What you want to know:

My photo
Oregon, United States
I have crohn's disease, i got diegnosed with it 5 years ago but i know i've had it longer. I have made the most amazing friends in the hospital(: Its not the end of the road and i dont want it to be! I want to be a doctor and help kids who can relate to me.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I've been home for about 2 or 3 weeks, its been going fantastic. (: Getting remicade again, i never know what'll happen since im alergic. Im not sure what more doctors can do if i get the antibodys back. This last hospital stay was 66 days, but it was so fun and i met the most amazing people! I had surgery and had my colon out (3 feet of intestine), a little bit of my large intestine, and they sewed up my rectum. I'll have a colostimy for the rest of my life and im okay with that! There can always be worse. The last 5 years with crohn's have been the best 5 years of my life, i have been thinking about that long and hard and i now realize that crohn's isnt a bad thing and to take all the good experiences i've had! What's bad is good! And i love all of it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers