What you want to know:

My photo
Oregon, United States
I have crohn's disease, i got diegnosed with it 5 years ago but i know i've had it longer. I have made the most amazing friends in the hospital(: Its not the end of the road and i dont want it to be! I want to be a doctor and help kids who can relate to me.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sick this week.

Well im sick this week, i've only gone to scool 2 days out of the whole week i've been there. I always get sick when i go back to school, i dont know why. I go to the counsler tomorrow and i have a CT scan friday to see if i have a sinus infection. Cause im dizzy and i feel like im going to pass out a few times through out the day. Alot has been going on, my dad left monday for texas. So i wont be able to talk to him for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers